Monday, September 1, 2008

And here we go....

It's a little after 9PM. We're getting up early to catch a 5:50AM flight out of Springfield tomorrow morning on the first leg of what will be about 22-24 hours of traveling before we finally reach Beijing. But we're all excited about the trip and what it will mean for our family, so there's no telling how much sleep any of us will get. Just wanted to post this pic to show that we really are taking less this time around (REALLY!).

When you next hear from us, we'll be "reporting" from Beijing.

3 comments:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I will be praying for safe travels today! Can't wait to see your sweet daughter with her new family ~Mandy

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I will be praying for safe and speedy travels today. Can't wait to see your first NEW family picture. Love, Mandy

Angela said...

Yeah!!! How exciting - Have a safe trip and I'll be looking for updates!